SAMAK services, s.r.o.
110 00 Prague 1
Tel: +420 211 222 244
Fax: +420 211 222 244
SAMAK law & tax is managed by three partners, each of whom has more than 15-years of professional experience in the area of law or tax advisory. This experience includes certain partners holding long-term leading positions in significant international consulting firms. Overall, their team is now formed by nearly thirty experts specializing in a wide range of legal and tax issues. The consulting group SAMAK is made up of three sister companies providing comprehensive services in the sphere of law, taxes and accounting under a common brand.
The history of SAMAK started in 2012 upon the merger of two legal teams that established Švehlík & Mikuláš advokáti s. r. o.. The following years constituted a period of dynamical growth in relation to both the size of firm and the structure of the provided legal services. In the second half of 2014, company decided to significantly extend the spectrum of their services by offering tax and accounting consultancy. This decision was greatly influenced by the continued development of the market and accordingly, the rising demand for comprehensive services that cover not only a client’s legal needs, but also a client’s needs regarding taxes and accounting. Therefore, the law firm Švehlík & Mikuláš advokáti s. r. o., transformed into a consulting group SAMAK law & tax. This transformation became official in early 2015.
Experts in SAMAK believe that by connecting legal and tax consultancy, firm will significantly increase the quality and flexibility of services. Thanks to this synergy, they are able to offer to the clients a comprehensive solution to their needs and problems.
Merger & Acquisition and Restructuring Practice:
- Structuring of transactions and transformations, including financing
- Legal and tax audits (due diligence) of a target company
- Preparation and negotiation of pre-contractual documentation (Letter of Intent, term sheet, Memorandum of Understanding)
- Preparation and negotiation of comprehensive transaction documentation (share purchase agreement, escrow agreement, …), including shareholder agreements, stock option schemes, …
- Assistance with post-transaction restructuring, including merger
- Czech and foreign transformations (mergers, splits, changes in legal form, transfer of equity to members), including tax services
- Establishment of the Czech and foreign holding structures, legal and tax analysis
- Intragroup restructuring, including insolvency situations
- Consultancy in relation to the termination or limitation of business and liquidation of companies