212/5 P. O. Box KIA 16141
(Premises of the Old Pan African Hotel)
Tel: +233 244 260538
Fax: +233 244 260538
Yaw Adjei Afriyie Nketiah is a Ghanaian born lawyer and is bilingual in English and French and has OVER 10 years of legal experience. He is an advocate & solicitor, barrister and mediator.
Yaw has acted for a range of clientele including private individuals, financial institutions, private and public-listed companies and multi-national companies. He has also been involved in a broad spectrum of transactions, including share and business acquisitions and disposals, shareholder’s agreements, joint ventures, debt-restructuring, commercial agreements and contracts relating to the sale and supply of goods and services, agency, distribution and franchise contracts.
- BL, Ghana School of Law, Accra
- BA, (Hons) French and Spanish, University of Ghana Legon
- Post Graduate Diploma(Public Relations/Marketing), GIJ, Accra(Project Work Not Submitted)
- Diplome Superieur – Alliance Francaise, Paris
- Diploma, Spanish Proficiency, University of Havana, Cuba
- Certificate in Managerial Leadership Skills, MDPI, Accra
- Member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Member of the Commonwealth Lawyers Association.
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Member of Advocates Africa.
- Member of Advocates International.
- Allied Attorney of Alliance Defense Fund (ADF)
Corporate and Commercial Law Practice:
We have expertise in all aspects of commercial and corporate law and regulation, based on our technical skills and qualifications, substantial experience and knowledge that is constantly being updated. We provide the solutions and services to enable our clients to develop new markets and grow existing ones effectively. Our lawyers have in-depth knowledge of the regulatory, compliance and transaction regimes, and their advice always takes account of our clients’ strategic and operational needs.
Legal Alliance is highly respected in the Ghanaian market and advises on:
- Mergers and acquisitions, and corporate reconstructions
- Ghana Stock Exchange Listing Rules
- Corporate governance
- Joint ventures
- Company Act
- Due diligence investigations
- Private equity
- Capital raisings
About The Firm:
Legal Alliance is a full-service Commercial law firm established in Accra, Ghana. We integrate a range of legal specialities to meet the diverse range of corporate and individual clients. Our main areas of practice are in corporate and commercial law, family law, intellectual property and mining law, litigation, property law and conveyancing, and investments advisory.
Our lawyers pride ourselves on our knowledge and experience in the industries that our clients operate in. Our strength lies in our familiarity with these businesses, which means that we always find practical, innovative and cost-effective solutions for our clients, both in the corporate environment and in the litigation context.
At Legal Alliance, our mission is to serve our client`s immediate and necessary legal needs, understand their short & long term goals and needs thoroughly, whilst offering them effective advice and assistance.
Our clients are presented with efficient legal solutions, in a cost conscious and individualised manner which they deserve. We help and guide our clients to understand the bigger picture.