Dorda Brugger Jordis
Tel: + 43-1-533 4795-0
Fax: + 43-1-533 4797
MMag Stefan Artner is the managing partner and head of the real estate desk at Dorda Brugger Jordis. His main interests are in the areas of real estate law, mergers & acquisitions and corporate restructuring. After completing his studies in law at the University of Vienna (1993) and the study of business administration at the Vienna University of Economics (1996), he worked in renowned economic law firms in Vienna and as international trainee at Shearman & Sterling in New York. In 1998 he began working for Dorda Brugger Jordis, where he is a partner since 2000.
Stefan Artner expertise in real estate law covers all aspects of Lying-Community transactions at home and abroad. He advises domestic and international clients in the purchase and sale of property, privatization of property portfolios, renting and leasing of business objects in the safe handling of real estate transactions and related due diligence. M & A Stefan Artner has advised on a variety of corporate transactions, including acquisitions and joint ventures of publicly listed companies, and has designed restructuring of both Austrian and international companies.
Real Estate Law Practice:
Dorda Brugger Jordis provides comprehensive advice on real estate investments of any type and size. Our services range from the planning phase on the establishment of the Transaction Documents to secure implementation of financial and tax-best solution.
- Property acquisitions at home and abroad
- Due Diligence and secure processing in real estate projects
- Structuring of property sales
- Sale and lease-back structuring of real estate funds
- Project development and real estate financing
- Spin-off of property and restructurings
- Home ownership and Parifizierungen
- Construction law works contracts, architects and general contractors contracts
- Shopping centers, business parks, hotel projects
- PPP and infrastructure projects
- Solar, wind farm and power plant projects
- Facility management and Liegenschaftsverwaltung-
- Representation before (arbitration) courts
- Claim Management