Mena City Lawyers
Tilal Bldg., Block A7
Tel: +961 1 207222
Fax: +961 1 203191
Sanaa Daakour is a Partner and head of the Real Estate and Construction Department at Mena City Lawyers in Lebanon.
Sanaa graduated from the Arabic University of Beirut Faculty of Law in 2000 and was admitted to the Beirut Bar Association in 2001. She brings extensive knowledge and an outstanding experience in real estate, construction laws, and real estate litigation to our practice. Sanaa joined the firm in 2000 and quickly became the head of real estate department.
- Advised a leading real estate development company on it’s mall chain, which included organizing the bid process, drafting the contractors agreement, lease agreements, services agreement and the management agreement. The project had a value of USD $92million.
- Advised on real estate company acquisition for an overall transaction of USD $17million.
- Managing properties of major commercial centers in Lebanon, a portfolio valued at over USD $7million.
- Representing a major Lebanese construction group in arbitration and in a jurisdictional procedure for indemnity claim. The value of this claim was over USD $10million
- Advised on numerous real estate land plot purchases and development projects in Lebanon, including legal issues relating to taxation.
- Handling registration in front of all the relevant authorities in Lebanon, for all real estate issues.
Real Estate & Construction Law Practice:
MCL lawyers provide our clients with expert legal advice concerning real estate and construction transactions. Our clients include lenders, contractors, developers and project managers.
MCL lawyers are highly qualified in assisting and advising on drafting appropriate agreements in relation to acquisition of lands, property development, joint ventures, project finance, environmental impact assessments, apportionment procedures and agreements, turn key projects, design-build and plant contracts, owners’ representative agreements, construction management, tenders, and dispute adjudication agreements and FIDIC-compliant construction agreements.
MCL also assists clients in relation to the purchase, sale and development of real estate projects, leasing or sale of units, managing properties and handling all legal issues between co-owners and tenants.
Our real estate and construction group works closely with other MCL departments such as corporate finance, banking and tax to create a cohesive team which ensures that the best result for the client is achieved.