Dube-Banda, Nzarayapenga & Partners
19 Windsor Close
Tel: +263 4 335995, 339350
Fax: +263 4 302540
- Graduated at the University of Zimbabwe
- Member of the Bulawayo Legal Practitioners Association
- Speciality: Commercial Practice, Civil Litigation and Advisory Services
- Member of the Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights
- Executive committee member of the ZImbabwe National Chamber of Commerce Bulawayo Chapter
- Commissioner of Oaths, Notary Public and Conveyancer
- Registered with the Law Society of Zimbabwe
- Board Member of some companies
- Ten year’s experience
- Married with three children
The Civil Litigation and ADR Practice:
Our team prides itself in its combination of experience, commitment and skill in this field of law. We have successfully finalized matters within our jurisdiction and in other jurisdictions as well. Our team is made up of individuals who enjoy this branch of the law and want to set a high standard of achievement. We have litigation in all the courts in our jurisdiction namely Supreme Court, High Court and Magistrates’ Courts we have experience with the High Court and Supreme Courts in other jurisdictions such as Namibia. We have realized however that the most important aspect of justice delivery is speed in resloution of commercial and civil disputes and to that end we have tried to use the quicker methos of Alternative Dispute Resolutions, mediations and conciliations which tend to provide quicker results. We are very competent in this field.
Dube-Banda, Nzarayapenga & Partners:
Messrs Dube-Banda, Nzarayapenga & Partners started as a Partnership between Justice Benjamin Paradza and Mr. Christopher Dube, which was operating as Paradza, Dube & Associates in April 2001. Justice Paradza was then appointed to the bench of Judges at the High Court of Zimbabwe. Mr. Dube then became a sole partner thereby changing the name to Dube & Partners. He was later joined by Mr. Nzarayapenga in the partnership and the firm now boasts of eight legal practitioners and four awaiting registration and is now known as Dube-Banda, Nzarayapenga & Partners.
The practice has over time earned a lot of wealth and experience in litigations, deal structuring and arrangements, corporate advisory and debt recovery. The firm has also grown and has direct presence in two major cities in Zimbabwe being Harare and Bulawayo.
- National Chamber of Commerce
- Law Society of Zimbabwe
- Universities Researchers
- Christian Legal Society
- Paralegal Association of Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights
- Zimbabwe Women’s Lawyers
- Institute of Directors Zimbabwe (IODZ)
DEPTH OF EXPERTISE
With a track record of over a decade providing legal services, Dube-Banda Nzarayapenga & Partners is a premier law firm based in Zimbabwe.
Dube-Banda Nzarayapenga & Partners’ clients are as diverse as our practice. Clients – including banks, industrial conglomerates, financial institutions, governments and state authorities – rely on Dube-Banda Nzarayapenga & Partners for insight and advice.