Muñiz, Ramírez, Pérez-Taiman & Olaya
475 Las Begonias Street
6th Floor, San Isidro
Tel: +51 1 6117000
Fax: +51 1 6117010
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, School of Law
- Master’s degree in Business Law, Universidad de Lima
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Matters from the School of Pharmacy, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos
- Director of the Lima Chamber of Commerce Cosmetics Committee
- Vice President of the American Chamber of Commerce Intellectual Property Committee
- Member of the Lima Bar Association Industrial Property Trademark and Patent Consultative Committee
- Member of the Inter American Industrial Property Association ASIPI
- Member of the Peruvian Industrial Property Association APPI
- Professor at School of Pharmacy, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos
- Professor in Pharmaceutical Marketing, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas UPC
- Spanish and English
Muñiz, Ramírez, Pérez-Taiman & Olaya:
The Firm, founded in 1981, relies on a team of professionals highly specialized in the different areas of law and thoroughly familiar with the economic sectors in which they work, which makes their legal services fit perfectly with their clients’ business strategies.
Muñiz, Ramírez, Pérez-Taiman & Olaya are actually the only Firm in Peru with nationwide coverage through a vast network of offices, which allows the firm to offer high quality services in almost every city in Peru.
The Firm’s lawyers’ international experience is highly appreciated by clients in a context of sustained economic
growth and integration with the rest of the world.