Advokatfirmaet Henriksen Bakke-Nielsen
Tel: 21 00 77 00
Fax: 21 00 77 01
Karoline Henriksen is a partner at Advokatfirmaet Henriksen Bakke-Nielsen. She was admitted to the bar in 1998 and the Supreme Court in 2000. Her key areas of practice include: Litigation and other Dispute Resolution, Labour and Competition, Company and Contract law, Damages and Insurance Law, Inheritance, Family and Probate (including generational).
- 2013: Partner / lawyer in the law firm HBN Henriksen Ground-Nielsen ANS
- 2013: Partner / lawyer in the law firm Haakonsen & Haaland DA
- 2004-2012: Partner / lawyer in the law firm Langseth DA
- 2002-2003: Hired attorney in the law firm Hjort DA
- 1999-2002: Partner / lawyer in the law firm Winther Christensen & Co ANS
- 1996-1998: Associate at law Steinar Winther Christensen
Dispute Resolution and Litigation Practice:
Advokatfirmaet Henriksen Bakke-Nielsen aims to be one of the leading firms in Norway in the field of dispute resolution and litigation. We represent both companies and private individuals, and have experience handling cases before district courts, courts of appeal and the Supreme Court.
HBN has represented clients in litigation and dispute resolution in most business law areas, and in most jurisdictions for individuals. We assist in dispute resolution through negotiations and various forms of mediation. When a case is not settled by negotiation or mediation, we litigate before the courts and appeal bodies in Norway, and Norwegian and international arbitral tribunals. One of our lawyers is admitted to the Supreme Court, and several of our lawyers have experience as legal mediators (approved lawyer mediators) and judges.
WE ASSIST OUR CLIENTS WITH:
- Extrajudicial mediation (dispute settlement)
- Judicial mediation
- Procedure Missions district court, appellate court and the Supreme Court
- Procedure Assignments for special courts and appellate body arbitration
Advokatfirmaet Henriksen Bakke-Nielsen:
HBN is a law firm centrally located in downtown Oslo. We provide assistance to small and medium enterprises / businesses, with particular emphasis on contracts and contract negotiations, including labor and competition law, real estate, restructuring, compensation and insurance in contractual relationships. We also have expertise in oil, gas and energy industries.
We also assist individuals in areas such as labor law, inheritance, family and probate, including generational, compensation and insurance law.
We have significant experience and expertise in dispute resolution covering all of our practice areas.
Our goal is to provide services with high professional and ethical standards, tailored to each client’s needs. We seek to find practical solutions to legal issues with an emphasis on personal follow-up and a high degree of availability and service.