SE-103 96 Stockholm
Tel: +46 760 000 000
Fax: +46 (0)8 679 85 11
Joakim has extensive experience in advising contracting entities and companies in both advisory and contentious public procurement law matters. He has also substantial experience in competition law matters, including merger control and state aid. Joakim acts for companies and contracting entities active in a wide range of business areas including transport, aviation, pharmaceutical and healthcare.
Joakim has published numerous articles in the fields of public procurement and competition law and is a frequent speaker at public procurement law seminars.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- Member of ICC Public Procurement Task Force
- Member of ICC Sweden reference group Competition
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2011
- Specialist Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2009
- Consultant, Linklaters, 2001–2009
- Director, KPMG Legal, 1999–2001
- Lagerlöf & Leman 1991–1999
- Clerk, District Court of Stockholm, 1989–1991
- Stockholm University (jur. kand.), 1989
Hannes Snellman is a premier Nordic law firm focusing on significant transactions and complex dispute resolution. We serve our clients with commitment, creativity and quality.