Rebenack, Aronow & Mascolo
111 Livingston Avenue
Tel: (732) 247-3600
Fax: (732) 247-3630
As a co-founding partner of RAM Law, Jay believes in providing each client with individualized attention and working closely to explain developments throughout their case. He devotes himself completely to his clients and promises prompt responses to any questions they may have.
Jay concentrates his practice on representing adults and children injured as a result of the negligence of others. Prior to forming RAM Law, Jay’s practice centered on the defense of casualty, product liability and medical negligence cases. His experience in these areas provides a unique insight and strategy for securing the best result for his clients.
REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS/WINS & SETTLEMENTS
- $1,075,000 settlement for client who was seriously injured in two separate car accidents
- $675,000 Settlement for Forklift Accident
- $485,000 Settlement for Client injured in Auto Accident
- $400,000 for a personal injury claim of a young woman who sustained internal injuries from a bicycle-automobile accident
- $297,500 for woman who sustained serious low back injury from hit and run accident involving a truck
- $265,000 for a personal injury claim of a young man who sustained a closed head injury from a trip and fall accident
- $245,000 for young woman struck as a pedestrian by an automobile and sustained an arm fracture with surgery
- $240,000 for client sustaining neck and back injuries
- $188,000 settlement for a workers’ compensation claim of a young woman who had a safe fall on her while working
- $175,000 settlement for a workers’ compensation claim of a young man who sustained serious injuries
The Personal Injury Law Practice:
We focus our practice on the needs of personal injury victims, offering comprehensive legal counsel throughout the process. We’ll fully investigate your accident, gathering and preserving all critical evidence. Our personal injury attorneys will prepare and file all necessary pleadings and other documentation, and will be your voice in all hearings or proceedings.
We take cases involving most types of personal injury, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including pedestrian injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents
- Workplace injuries, including workers’ compensation claims
- Slips, trips and falls, or premises liability
- Dangerous and defective products
- Dog bites and animal attacks
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of personal injury claims, from whiplash and other soft-tissue injury to serious and catastrophic loss, as well as wrongful death. We will help you pursue compensation for all your losses, from income or wages to medical expenses, from physical pain and suffering to loss of companionship or consortium.
Rebenack, Aronow & Mascolo:
RAM Law Is a New Jersey Personal Injury Law Firm Ready To Fight For You
At RAM Law, we believe that what separates us from our colleagues in the legal profession is our commitment to building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients. We will take the time to learn the minute details of your personal injury, as well as what you need to be made whole, so that we can formulate the most effective strategy to get full and fair compensation for your losses. We will keep you up-to-date of all developments in your case, as well as your options, so that you can make informed decisions that are in your best interests.
As experienced litigators, our personal injury lawyers prepare every personal injury case with the expectation that it will go to trial. This approach has proven effective, helping us secure millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients