Tel: +358 (0)29 000 6287
Fax: +358 (0)29 000 6201
Gustaf Möller works as an international arbitrator and adviser in demanding legal proceedings. He is one of northern Europe’s leading international arbitrators. Prior to joining Krogerus, Mr Möller has served as a Justice at the Supreme Court of Finland. He has also served as the chairman of the board for the Arbitration Institute of the Finland Chamber of Commerce and as a member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration.
Mr Möller has numerous domestic and international memberships and positions of trust. He has written many articles, mainly in the fields of arbitration, civil procedure and private international law.
- International Handbook on Commercial Arbitration, Chapter on Finland (Kluwer Law International, 2008)
- Välimiesmenettelyn perusteet (Arbitration Fundamentals) (Lakimiesliiton kustannus, 1997) (available only in Finnish)
- Report on the Convention on Jurisdictions and the Enforcement of Judgments in Civil and Commercial Matters Done at Lugano on 16 September 1988 (Official Journal of the European Communities, 1990) (co-author)
- Explanatory Report on the 1980 Hague Access to Justice Convention (HCCH Publications, 1983)
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Chair of the Finnish branch of the International Law Association
- Member of the Executive Council of the International Law Association
- Chair of the Finnish Arbitration Association
- Member of the European Group for Private International Law
The Dispute Resolution Law Practice:
Our lawyers provide a full range of commercial litigation and arbitration services, many of which frequently involve international aspects. We have a strong record of bringing parties to an early and successful resolution of their disputes. We act on a broad range of disputes across all industries and have considerable experience in complex and high-value litigation.
Many of our practitioners frequently serve as arbitrators. We are also experienced in mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Krogerus is a premier business law firm whose practice covers a broad spectrum of transactional, dispute resolution and regulatory matters. We have a particularly strong focus in the energy, finance, food and beverage, healthcare, real estate, technology and telecommunications sectors.
Our frequent involvement in international assignments means that Krogerus lawyers are on the forefront of transactions that drive global business operations. Clients value the common sense we bring to discussions and our ability to see past the clutter to those issues that are relevant.
The firm’s achievements stem from the talent of our professionals, our focus on providing results and the strength of our commitment to clients and each other. We are regularly retained in some of the most challenging and high-profile assignments in the market.