Abbatescianni Studio Legale e Tributario
Viale Luigi Majno, 17/A
20122 - Milan
Tel: (+39) 02 92886500
Fax: (+39) 02 76316132
- International Arbitration and Merger & Acquisitions
- English, French
- Political Science Degree, Università Statale di Milano, 1978
- Law Degree, Università Statale di Milano, 1980
- “Litigation Law and Practice In Italy” 1982
- “If and When payment clauses in international contracts” 1998
- “Preparation of Transborder Business Agreements Practical Matters” 1999
- International Bar Association
- Association Suisse de l’Arbitrage
- Founding member of European Lawyers Association
The Arbitration Law Practice:
Abbatescianni Studio Legale e Tributario has consistently recognized arbitration as an effective Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) mechanism.
When circumstances permit, the firm often suggests that its clients include arbitration clauses in commercial contracts, especially when the parties come from different countries – as often happens with the our clients – in consideration of the international scope of much of their business.
Abbatescianni’s lawyers have represented clients in the International Chamber of Commerce and the London Court of International Arbitration. They have also served as arbitrators in other proceedings.
Abbatescianni is competent in recognition procedures and enforcement for foreign awards in Italy.
Abbatescianni Studio Legale e Tributario:
Abbatescianni Studio Legale e Tributario offers a full range of tailor-made, efficient and
innovative solutions to the international legal and tax needs of its Italian and foreign clients.
Besides uniting the professional services of lawyers and chartered accountants the firm has fully integrated legal competences with tax and accounting ones, effectively merging these two areas to deliver a comprehensive service.
Together with this solid added value, Abbatescianni has further strengthened its international vocation by building up a strong professional team of lawyers from Spain, France and the U.S. Rendering services in the client’s native language can give a better understanding of the Italian legal and tax systems. At the same time, the presence of foreign professionals helps Italian clients to cater to the demands of the international market.