Jadek & Pensa
Tavčarjeva ulica 6
Tel: +386 1 234 25 20
Fax: +386 1 234 25 32
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Labor Law
- Litigation (commercial cases)
- English, French, Croatian, Serbian
- Law Faculty of the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia (1996)
- Examiner at the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office (1997 – 1998)
- Legal Adviser with Patentna pisarna d.o.o., Ljubljana, Slovenia (1998 – 2007)
- Associate at Jadek & Pensa (2007 – 2009)
- Attorney-at-law at Jadek & Pensa (as of 2009)
- Partner at Jadek & Pensa (from 2015)
MEMBERSHIPS AND DUTIES
- Slovenian Bar Association 2009
- International Trademark Association (INTA): designee, member of publications Contributing Authors and Editors/li>
- Listed as arbitrator on the list of arbitrators of ARNES, Academic and Research Network of Slovenia (domain name disputes)
The Real Estate Law Practice:
The law of property has been progressively systematized and mere knowledge of the regulations does not suffice for successful real estate management. It is important to have good knowledge of the current legal environment and its developmental initiatives, as the value of property (in all its forms) is not limited in terms of time. The knowledge of current and future business practice regarding different types of property law is crucial to a sound advice, and only sound advice has a lasting value.
Because the area of real estate management is related to various other fields of law, team work is not just a desired feature in legal counsel, but it is absolutely necessary. Thorough analysis and one’s own conclusions should comprise the foundation of the decision making process, as the perceived information can only function as the basis for one’s own research, and only accuracy and one’s own conclusions can guarantee a success.
Jadek & Pensa:
Jadek & Pensa is one of the leading commercial law firms in Slovenia currently consisting of 9 partners, 8 associates and a team of junior lawyers. The firm regularly handles transactions with cross-border elements, collaborating with most of the top international law firms with which it maintains close relations. The firm’s reputation of a combination of technical ability and commercial awareness has been widely recognised. Legal publications “The Chambers Global Guide”, “The Legal 500” and “IFLR1000” continuously rank the firm top-tier in all practices.
We provide our clients with a comprehensive range of professional services in areas of mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, capital markets, competition, corporate, dispute resolution, employment, intellectual property, electronic communications and e-commerce, project finance, energy, property and real estate, restructuring/insolvency and tax.