De Vreede Advocaten
Weteringschans 87 D
Tel: +31(0)20 675 7312
Fax: +31(0)20 258 1701
Ester founded the firm in 2006. She specializes in corporate and private immigration law and advises businesses wanting to establish a branch in the Netherlands. Ester has worked for the Dutch government and in the private sector as the supervising attorney of the immigration law practice at a large international law firm. She is a visiting lecturer at the Free University of Amsterdam and advises the government on matters of immigration policy.
Ester is a great supporter of the arts and culture and she serves as Secretary of the Amsterdam Cello Biennale. Ester’s practice has a strong focus on assisting entrepreneurs and she is well known for her success when situations require a creative approach.
Services: Creative Solutions for Immigration and Employment Issues:
- Residence permits for Highly Skilled Migrants, employees, and family reunions
- Residence permits for self-employed entrepreneurs, particularly via special treaties such as the Dutch American Friendship Treaty
- Permits for the Creative Industry
- Work Permits
- 30% tax benefit ruling
- Modern Migration Act (MoMi) Compliance
- Legalization procedures
- Legal advice on EC and EU legislation regarding immigration and free movement of persons and services
- Fine and Penalty dispute
- Litigation and judicial review
- Labor and employment law practice
- Dismissal cases
- Employment contracts
- Personnel handbooks
- Non-competition clauses
- Establishment and registration of legal entities under the Dutch law
- Bank Account registration and support
De Vreede Advocaten:
De Vreede Advocaten is a young and dynamic law firm specialized in immigration and international employment law. Our outstanding team of skilled professionals provides customized solutions to both businesses and individuals.
Our clients include international organizations and large multinationals, as well as artists and high tech specialists. De Vreede Advocaten is the ideal choice for any organization or individual engaged in international business.
Our knowledge and expertise in the areas of migration and international employment law is unsurpassed, and the Dutch Government regularly consults De Vreede Advocaten on legislation and immigration policy.
We are a valued partner of the Amsterdam Expat Center and the Holland Expat Center South. Our offices are located in the heart of Amsterdam, facing the Rijksmuseum, and at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.