Tel: +354 519-7660
Fax: +354 519-7660
Daði is a District Court Attorney with Higher Education in Financial and Company Law from King’s College London. Daði has a portfolio of securities brokerage and has years of professional experience in the financial market.
- King’s College London, LL.M in Financial and Corporate Law, 2006
- District Court Attorney, 2001
- Test in securities brokerage, 2000
- Cand. Jur., University of Iceland, 1999
- Lagahvoll, owner, 2012
- Chief Examiner of Resolution Committee and Winding-up Board of Sparisjódabanki Íslands hf., 2009 – 2011
- Head of Legal
Department of Sparisjódabanki Íslands hf., 2006-2009
- Lawyer and Compliance Officer of
Sparisjóðabanki Íslands hf., 2002-2005
- Lawyer at the Icelandic
Securities Depository, 1999-2002
- Lecturer at the University of Iceland and
Secondary Education at the University of Iceland, 2000-2002
Lagahvoll Law Firm was founded in January 2012 by Daða Bjarnason Hdl. and in January 2014 Jóhann Tómas Sigurðsson became CEO. partner. Lagahvoll offers specialized lawyer services with emphasis on business and finance law.
Lagahvol’s owners have a total of over 20 years of experience as heads of law firms in financial companies and have been employed by executive boards, credit committees, finance committees and risk boards of financial institutions.
Lagahvoll operates for large and small companies and individuals, such as financial institutions and institutional investors. Lagahvoll emphasizes independence and independence.