RICH IP & Co.
6F, No. 261, Nan-King East Road
Sec. 3, Taipei 105
Tel: +886 2 2713-1060
Fax: +886 2 2713-1059
As a co-founder and co-owner of Rich IP & Co., Ms. Clarice Chen has been engaged in international IP practice since 1990. Ms. Clarice Chen is the managing partner in Rich IP & Co and in charge of trademark matters and related patent matters covering chemistry, chemical engineering, polymer, semiconductor material, pharmaceutical, agricultural, life science and biotechnology.
- Chemical-Related Patent (Including Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Patent) Prosecution, Trademark Registration, Infringement Analysis, Portfolio Management, and Litigation
- National Taiwan University, (MS and BS in Chemical Engineering)
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Research in Intellectual Property (IPSI & ALI)
- Shih Hsin University (MS in Law)
- Patent Attorney (1997～)
- Taiwan Editor of Manual for Patents, Designs and Trademark Applications throughout the World (The Brown Book, 2005～)
- Patent Counselor Assigned by Taiwan Intellectual Property Office for providing pro bono patent services (1998～)
- Review for the Counselor of Lee & Li Attorneys-at-Law Passed (2004)
- Principal (2003-2004), Deputy Principal (2002) in Patent and Technology Department of Lee & Li Attorneys-at-Law
- Senior Patent Attorney (1990-2005.3) in Patent and Technology Department of Lee & Li Attorneys-at-Law
Rich IP & Co.:
- Rich IP & Co. has a team of patent attorneys and engineers with deep and varied educational and experiential backgrounds, providing professional patent and trademark law services in Taiwan, Chinese Area and worldwide.
- Our experts have acted as trainers and educators for local patent examiners, judges, public prosecutors, and thousands of local patent attorneys, engineers and in-house counsellors since 1992. Our professional capability always give our clients advantages of better quality services with less service charge as compared with other IP firms in Taiwan and Chinese area.