Fax: +43-1-2533033 3936
In 2009, I established my own law firm specialising in commercial law. Increasingly I found clients approaching me with questions relating also to their private lives. Commercial and private matters often intertwine, it seems. As a consequence, I successfully tackled divorce and alimony cases and developed my knowledge and skills in these areas of law, too.
Now clients can additionally rely on my expertise in such matters. Clients have come to appreciate and, indeed, expect an all-round service that includes an admixture of fine negotiation skills, a diplomatic touch and dogged perseverance. They get what they expect.
I go beyond the call of duty. Providing legal advice is where it starts. However, it is not enough to achieve a satisfactory legal result. A keen eye has at all times to be kept on its practicality and cost. It is essential that one should not lose sight of the bigger picture, particularly when the wood gets lost in a forest of complex legal detail.
Moreover, thanks to my extensive work for some of the most renowned Austrian and international legal firms, I have become accustomed to working to the highest possible standards: nothing less is acceptable. This experience in a small practice translates into personalised, tailor-made and hands-on service that achieves results.
Prior to founding BECKER LAW in 2009, Anton held the following positions:
- Partner, bpv Huegel Rechtsanwaelte OEG, Vienna
- Partner, Lansky, Ganzger & Partner, Vienna
- Head of Asian Desk, Partner, Binder Groesswang Rechtsanwaelte OG, Vienna
- Visiting Attorney, King & Wood, PRC Lawyers, Shanghai
- Associate, CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz Rechtsanwaelte GmbH, Vienna
- Research Associate, China Maritime Arbitration Commission (CMAC), Shanghai
- Part Time Associate, EY Law Luther Menold, Singapore
- Associate, Neudorfer Rechtsanwaelte OEG, Vienna