Fax: +43-1-2533033 3936
From the formation of contracts to the enforcement of claims, from the foundation of a firm to its liquidation, from the takeover of a business to conflicts between its partners: no matter the problem, I provide the solution.
I go beyond the call of duty. Providing legal advice is where it starts. However, it is not enough to achieve a satisfactory legal result. A keen eye has at all times to be kept on its practicality and cost. It is essential that one should not lose sight of the bigger picture, particularly when the wood gets lost in a forest of complex legal detail.
I stand proudly among the few young Austrian corporate lawyers who are experienced in practically all areas of commercial law. Clients enjoy a complete palette of services that cover all conceivable needs.
Moreover, thanks to my extensive work for some of the most renowned Austrian and international legal firms, I have become accustomed to working to the highest possible standards: nothing less is acceptable. This experience in a small practice translates into personalised, tailor-made and hands-on service that achieves results.
Prior to founding BECKER LAW in 2009, Anton held the following positions:
- Partner, bpv Huegel Rechtsanwaelte OEG, Vienna
- Partner, Lansky, Ganzger & Partner, Vienna
- Head of Asian Desk, Partner, Binder Groesswang Rechtsanwaelte OG, Vienna
- Visiting Attorney, King & Wood, PRC Lawyers, Shanghai
- Associate, CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz Rechtsanwaelte GmbH, Vienna
- Research Associate, China Maritime Arbitration Commission (CMAC), Shanghai
- Part Time Associate, EY Law Luther Menold, Singapore
- Associate, Neudorfer Rechtsanwaelte OEG, Vienna