Dittmar & Indrenius Attorneys
Pohjoisesplanadi 25 A
Tel: +358 9 6817 0122
Fax: +358 9 681 700
Anders Carlberg advises corporate clients in mergers & acquisitions, capital markets and financing transactions as well as corporate law. He advises international and domestic public and private corporate clients, private equity houses and financial institutions.
He is a member of the Finnish Bar Association and the International Bar Association.
- Anders Carlberg is recommended by Chambers Global and Europe, Legal 500, IFLR, the fields of M&A, Corporate and Banking & Capital Markets.
- Anders Carlberg is recommended as ‘well regarded’ and a leading individual for Corporate and M&A by The Legal 500 EMEA 2015.
- “He had a very commercial outlook and was knowledgeable about the Finnish business environment. He stood out compared to other lawyers we contacted,” said one interviewee. – Chambers Global and Europe 2015
- Clients often recommend Anders Carlberg for his experience and straight talking: “he is the sort of guy who knows exactly what we want and what we don’t need”. – IFLR 2013
- Practice head Anders Carlberg is “a good negotiator and knows his clients’ wishes” – Legal 500, 2013
- Team leader Anders Carlberg is described as “a very skilled and successful M&A lawyer” – Chamber Global 2012
The M&A Law Practice:
A substantial part of the firm’s work relates to mergers and acquisitions. We are frequently involved in large transactions, often with a cross-border dimension.
In the last few years we have offered advice in connection with hundreds of mergers and acquisitions of both private and public companies, varying from acquisitions of small private businesses to public-to-private transactions and mergers of large public companies.
We represent various parties in mergers and acquisitions: industrial and financial buyers and sellers, investment banks, other consultants, financiers and management.
Our services, leveraging the expertise of the firm’s other practice groups, cover the planning and implementation of sales processes, the organisation and coordination of due diligence exercises, negotiations, preparation of contracts and other documentation, regulatory work, assistance with merger clearance procedures and post-acquisition integration work.
Dittmar & Indrenius Attorneys:
Dittmar & Indrenius, established in 1899, renders insightful and comprehensive advice to demanding corporate clients. We focus on creating exceptional added value. Our ambition is to be the best law firm partner for our clients.