King & Wood Mallesons
41 Boulevard Prince Henri
Tel: +352 27 47 56 3401
Fax: +352 27 47 56 20
Alexandrine’s practice focuses on advising private equity sponsors on their investments, corporate finance, syndicated financings and fund formation, including leveraged financing and restructurings. She acts for a wide range of investment houses in the private equity, real estate and leveraged finance sectors.
Recommended in Legal 500 (Luxembourg) which states that she is “a standout lawyer with an exceptional ability to grasp complex projects and respond to clients’ requirements and needs”.
- Contributor, ‘Encyclopaedia of Forms & Precedents’: vol. 9(1), Companies, 2009, and vol. 10(1), Companies (Butterworths, 2011)
- Co-author, ‘Business Start Up in Europe’ (Certified Accountants’ Educational Trust, 1998)
- Author of various articles on insolvency law, company law and restitution.
- Speaking engagements
- Regularly invited to lecture in France.
- Luxembourg Bar
- Paris Bar Association
- Law Society (England & Wales)
Masters in Business Law of the University of Nancy II 1992, Magistère Juriste d’Affaires in 1993 and a DEA in Private Law in 1994.
King & Wood Mallesons:
We are your new choice of global law firm bringing a fresh perspective to your business and client experience.
We combine vision, skill and understanding to break through barriers to deliver business solutions that are innovative and often ground breaking.
We open doors and unlock opportunities for businesses looking to win in the Asian Century. In turn, this approach is helping clients to re-shape the future world for global business.
Strategically positioned in the world’s growth markets and financial capitals, and powered by more than 2,700 lawyers, we are connecting Asia to the world, and the world to Asia.