Rua Castilho, n.º 32, 3
Tel: +351 21 358 44 80
Fax: +351 21 358 44 89
- Law degree from the Faculty of Law, University of Lisbon in 1990
- Scientific Master in International Private Law ( International Business Law , Intellectual Property and Public International Law ) , Faculty of Law , University of Lisbon in 1997
- Graduate in Labor Law and Social Security by Facoltà di Giurisprudenza della Università degli studi di Bologna in 1992
- Phd in Information Technology Law from Queen Mary and Westfield University in London, with integrated internship at Clifford Chance under the direction of Christopher Millard
- A Member of the Board of Directors and a Member of the Committe of Disputes of ILF (International Law Firm)
The Alexandra Bessone Cardoso & Associates , Law Firm , RL , also known by its trademark – ABC LEGAL – was established in Lisbon in July 2004 by Alexandra Bessone Cardoso and Arturo Delgado de Almeida, to enable the exchange of Iberian synergies.
ABC LEGAL is a combination of interests and expectations of both partners, with over 60 years of combined professional experience , and their intention to offer a differentiated positioning to its customers.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
ABC LEGAL is structured by tend specialized areas , each covering specificities of law, even though, as a whole , ABC LEGAL function as a single entity and each department and / or unit interacting with others. The result of this symbiosis rooted in good working environment , allowing customers of affairs handled faster and more efficiently.
ABC LEGAL provides a wide range of legal services , guaranteed by qualified and able to advise clients on all legal aspects of any transactions , national and international