Bouchaib Law Firm
20, rue Claude Debussy
Alger Centre, 16004, Algiers
Tel: +213 (0) 21 74 80 43
Fax: +213 (0) 21 74 80 44
- 1993-1998: Faculty of Law, Algiers.
- Bachelor of Laws (1997).
- Master in International Law and International Relations.
- 2001: Washington.
- Participation in the “Rule of law Initiative Global/Human Training and Support Program” organised by the U.S. Embassy in Algiers.
- 2003-2005: Faculty of Law of Geneva.
- Preparation of a Diploma Studies in International Law.
- 1999: “Creating” Bouchaib Law Firm, specialising in Business Law.
- 2002-2006: participation as an intervenor in several specialist seminars and conferences on investment in Algeria.
- 2004 to date: secretary general of the Algerian Association of Entrepreneurs and Businessmen.
Arabic, French and English.
Bouchaib Law Firm:
Bouchaib Law Firm is a law firm composed of young, aggressive and highly skilled professionals offering its clients personalised attention, whose responsibility and professionalism makes the difference. Bouchaib Law Firm offers the most effective legal services to its clients worldwide, with top quality legal counselling, as well as a select group of attorneys highly qualified in providing fast and effective solutions to Civil, Commercial, Arbitration, Labour and Penal concerns, both locally and internationally.
We differ from other law firms in Algeria, where the client is limited to dealing with only one attorney within the firm; at Bouchaib Law Firm our work policy is based on “teamwork”.
Bouchaib Law Firm is affiliated with: the International Association of European Lawyers; the Algerian Bar Association; and the International Bar Association.