Dillon Dirección Legal
Bahía de Corrientes #77
Col. Verónica Anzures
11850, México, DF
Tel: (55) 4336 7348
Fax: (55) 4336 7348
Hernan Dillon Noval was born in 1987 in Mexico City. He graduated as a Lawyer in 2010 from the Universidad Iberoamericana and was distinguished due to his excellent academic achievements. In 2006 he started his professional career in Criminal litigation. Four years later he was invited to join the Laboratorio Farmacéutico Pro-Ventas SA de CV as the Legal Director. He worked there for four years while he continued his studies and attained an MBA in the UNAM and a Specialization in Corporate Law in the Universidad Iberoamericana.
Hernán founded Dillon Dirección Legal in 2012 and, since then, he leds the firm.
About the Firm
Dillon Dirección Legal is a law firm specialized in corporate law that seeks to meet the legal needs of businesses with the firm premises of accessibility, flexibility and costs, according to relevant needs.
The firm is formed by a team of experienced lawyers, focused on developing the legal departments of our client companies as an external service through constant monitoring of issues in civil, commercial, corporate, labor, criminal, administrative and corporate intellectual property matters.
Dillon Dirección Legal protects each clients’ rights and defend the cause of justice, supporting fundamental freedoms at all times acting diligently in accordance with the law and ethical standards.
Business Law Practice:
The firm’s legal advisory services to companies are:
- Advice on business regulations.
- Preparation and review of civil and commercial contracts.
- Preparation of labor contracts (insourcing).
- Staff development strategy.
- Ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings.
- Preventive and gross operating criminal offenses.
- Tax regulations revision.
- Collection strategies in first stage.
- Contracts and litigation representation, negotiation and monitoring.
- Detailed consultations and advice of any other legal service.
- Administrative procedures (land use, delegation INVEA, etc.).
- Commercial Litigation.
- Employment Litigation.
- Corporate Law.